Cunard Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Cunard Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Cunard Cruise Reviews: 1096 Ship Name Date Member Rating
40th Birthday Treat by travellersontour

This was our first cunard Cruise to celebrate my wifes 40th birthday! In a word it was amazing ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 08/14 5+ out of 5+
What a dissapointing end to our holiday. by Jaffas 007

This was our 4th cruise with Cunard our preferred cruise line, our party consisted of myself, my ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Yes captain, but why? by SOFIKO

It was the second time after many years that me and my family chose the cruise as a way of ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
The REAL reality of QE, Elegant and good value for money by Capt Gazza

This was our second cruise, the first with Cunard, our first was with Princess last year. We ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 08/14 5+ out of 5+
The most beautiful ship in service by photosg

Why do people choose Cunard? The strictly enforced dress-codes? The link with the golden age of ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Simply wonderful... by marydolltia

This was our first ever cruise and we were bowled over by the QM2! The ship itself is ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Bad choices by Jimsgirl

I booked for 22 days TA East/Channel / Norway/TA West. I also booked Cunard's Hotel/transport ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Excellent itinerary on a wonderful cruise by Queenie1603

The Queen Elizabeth provided the perfect base for our cruise around the Adriatic and Aegean Sea. ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Getaway Fare by Micktheman

Our cruise got off to an inauspicious start with our TomTom breaking down just as we entered ... continue

Queen Victoria 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Mediterranean Explorer, First Cruise, won't be our last. by thriftycrafter

We are a couple in our early 50's on our first cruise, I didn't want lots of kids around, I did ... continue

Queen Victoria 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A fabulous cruise - the best yet! by TravellersRus4

This was our third cruise with Cunard (Qm2 transatlantic, Queen Elizabeth last summer Ito Norway ... continue

Queen Victoria 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A Mediocre Cruise, both good and bad. by Colin21

This was our 7th cruise, but our first time with Cunard.

Embarkation from Southampton ... continue

Queen Victoria 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
No longer worth the money! by SBandVRobertson

We have cruised many times, including several cruises on the QE2, but with a growing family, ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Voyage by Racer_Jim

My wife and I are veteran cruisers. However, we had never taken a voyage on an ocean liner until ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Informative QE review by daisy's mom

Boarded the QE in Civitavecchia . Embarkation at about 4pm was a breeze. Note: if your flight ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Elegant and relaxing cruising by hintanjul

We have just had a wonderful time on the Queen Elizabeth and here are a few thoughts and tips to ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Travelling in style on a liner by old york

This was my second crossing on the Queen Mary, having previously crossed a number of years ago ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Judge for yourself !! by ROSASH

We recently spent 2 fantastic nights on the QM2 . We have cruised many times before but this was ... continue

First Cruise - Awesome experience on QM2 by jerseygirlindc

First cruise ever and I was awestruck.

Embarkation was very speedy - taxi to stateroom ... continue

A pleasant return on the QM2 for a short voyage by wirelesswine

This was my 5th time on the QM2, and this time my wife and I decided to take our toddler and ... continue

Sun, Service and Sport by sandan

Although a regular 'Cunarder' this was my first time on the QE. My son and I booked it very last ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A short QM2 voyage is better than no QM2 voyage by BlueRiband

Check in went fast because as a ''Grills'' passenger I got to bypass the “steerage” ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Save your money... by Hocustravel

My wife and I cruise 2-3 times per year but had never cruised with Cunard. She was always asking ... continue

Very nice, but could have been better by codybear1

We just got off the Queen Mary 2 Independence Day cruise. NYC to Halifax, then to Boston and ... continue

Just So-So by sgill1125

Just returned from five nights on the QM2. It was our first time on a cruise ship and my ... continue

See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Cunard
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Cunard Line
Write a cruise review about: