Cunard Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Cunard Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Cunard Cruise Reviews: 1077 Ship Name Date Member Rating
First Cruise - Awesome experience on QM2 by jerseygirlindc

First cruise ever and I was awestruck.

Embarkation was very speedy - taxi to stateroom ... continue

A pleasant return on the QM2 for a short voyage by wirelesswine

This was my 5th time on the QM2, and this time my wife and I decided to take our toddler and ... continue

Sun, Service and Sport by sandan

Although a regular 'Cunarder' this was my first time on the QE. My son and I booked it very last ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A short QM2 voyage is better than no QM2 voyage by BlueRiband

Check in went fast because as a ''Grills'' passenger I got to bypass the “steerage” ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Save your money... by Hocustravel

My wife and I cruise 2-3 times per year but had never cruised with Cunard. She was always asking ... continue

Very nice, but could have been better by codybear1

We just got off the Queen Mary 2 Independence Day cruise. NYC to Halifax, then to Boston and ... continue

Just So-So by sgill1125

Just returned from five nights on the QM2. It was our first time on a cruise ship and my ... continue

Golden Cunarders by dykercruiser

This cruise represented a few 'firsts' for us ...first time with Cunard, first time on a larger ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
It really depends on how you feel when spending your money by Sirtopher

I should say that this was my first sea cruise, previously I have enjoyed two river cruises with ... continue

Queen Victoria 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Terrible by vs8864

Our on board experience was a huge disappointment and afar cry from their adverts and brochures. ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 07/14 Not Rated
Social Conscience by jasmine60

This was our first experience of cruising though in actual fact it is a Transatlantic voyage. My ... continue

Princess Grill is a value experience by BurkeHAL

This was our third transatlantic voyage on the QM2. NYC-SOU-HAM-SOU-NYC..18-days. We left ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great cruise again on Cunard .. by carran99

This was a 14 night cruise to Norway, Iceland, (nearly) the Faroe Islands & Orkney Islands. ... continue

Queen Victoria 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Atlantic Crossing Halifax and Boston by Michaelhoward

This was our fourth cruise with Cunard three on the Queen Mary and one on the QE2. We still ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another QV cruise by Guildwin

This was the latest of many cruises on QV. Still living up to its reputation as among the best ... continue

Queen Victoria 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
QM2 Transatlantic Jun 5 2014 - first time by mariposa777

I put "cruiser" in quotes above as one of the reasons for taking this trip was to experience the ... continue

THIS IS THE REALITY OF QUEEN ELIZABETH. by ciegna

Last minute booking--£999 per adult and £699 for our 4year old son flying from ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not gold standard! by Lesleylovell

First of all the ship itself is beautiful, the staterooms are well appointed and bathrooms ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Mediterranean Cruise - Southampton to Venice by Motyka17

Overall the cruise was good but with a few irritations. Great ports of call but the on board ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Dull, and couldn't wait to get off by HJ Bear

Just got off a transatlantic crossing on the Queen Mary 2, and it was the first cruise I was ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
A little bit of Royal Treatment by JackDaniels101

This was a short three night cruise visiting Belgium and France and was booked for our wedding ... continue

Queen Victoria 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Potholes and pitfalls galore by sarkydevil

Lets face it the QM2 is too big and quite shabby in many areas.

Potholes are everywhere ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
VERY IMPRESSED by sarum273

Having never travelled on Cunard before I held out great hopes for my annual holiday on board ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic! by Borisnbridget

I must say after reading some of these reviews, we were more than a little bit worried about ... continue

Queen Victoria 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Enjoyed my first TA on the QM2 by steeragelady

I was surprised to read the negative reviews for the same cruise I was on. No voyage is ever ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Cunard
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Cunard Line
Write a cruise review about: