Crystal Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Crystal Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Crystal Cruise Reviews: 200 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Serenity almost perfect but not quite by The Transatlantic Kid

My wife and I checked in to stateroom 7069 on 13th July in Barcelona. There is a lot to say, so ... continue

Crystal Serenity 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Surpassed All Expectations for First Crystal Cruise by YoungDubFan

This was my first Crystal Cruise and it was wonderful. This is going to be a lengthy review but ... continue

Crystal Symphony 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Crystal Still Shines by bizinsider

Just back from our fourth cruise on Crystal (three on the Symphony, one on the old Harmony). ... continue

Crystal Symphony 07/14 5+ out of 5+
NOT A GOOD FIT by NoWaves

I have just read a previous review about Crystal Symphony and the expression "not a good fit" ... continue

Crystal Symphony 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Long Time Cruiser's First Trip on Crystal Very Impressive by Strode Wallace

After spending 12 days on the Crystal Symphony I am convinced that Crystal is clearly the cruise ... continue

Crystal Symphony 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Uneven experience for Skyscrapers to Ice Castles by Gardener222

I had great hopes after reading reviews on this company. what I found is that my husband and I ... continue

Crystal Symphony 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Crystal Serenity Artistic reflections Cruise, Voyage No. 4310 ~ by 4Orchard

This was our fifth Crystal cruise and our third onboard the Crystal Serenity and, as it had ... continue

Crystal Serenity 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time on Crystal by FLcruzer0214

My husband and I (late 40s/early 50s) took this cruise with his brother's family which includes ... continue

Crystal Serenity 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
We love Crystal but...! by SBerry

We have traveled on Crystal for at least 15-16 voyages. We love their staff and service. They ... continue

Crystal Symphony 06/14 5+ out of 5+
First time with Crystal (vs lots with Seabourn and Silversea) by Fleetcat

There are two deal breakers for Crystal.

The first is the fixed dining times. They do ... continue

Crystal Symphony 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
A Crystal Getaway by Spysmum

We decided that a Crystal Getaway would make the perfect Easter break, especially as Serenity ... continue

Crystal Serenity 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Good but not great by At sea days

This was our 3rd family cruise on Crystal, tho we were 4 cabins of repeaters there was zero ... continue

Crystal Symphony 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Exceptional service on a beautiful ship by dbjennings

My previous cruising experience: Oceania, Holland America, Royal Caribbean, ... continue

Crystal Symphony 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
World Cruise 2014 & More by Keith1010

My wife and I recently spent 120+ days on board the Crystal Serenity from January 5, 2014 thru ... continue

Crystal Serenity 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful itinerary on a rather tired ship by travelberlin

This was our first cruise with Crystal. We have cruised more than 30 times before with several ... continue

Crystal Symphony 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Declining quality and attention to detail by Hardinghc@aol.com

This was our fifth Crystal cruise, all have been on the Symphony. Our first, in 2010, was the ... continue

Crystal Symphony 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic first cruise experience by Crowboy9

When we told fellow passengers that it was our first cruise many said that we were starting at ... continue

Crystal Symphony 02/14 5+ out of 5+
First and Last Cruise on Crystal by Northeast Jim

We have cruised oceans and seas with Radisson, Regent and Oceania, the Med with Star Flyer, the ... continue

Crystal Symphony 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
We came, we saw and were conquered by Baggywrinkle99

This was our first Crystal cruise (we're Regent regulars) which we chose primarily for the ... continue

Crystal Symphony 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful ship and lovely cruise! by Kalinta

The trip started with the big DFW snowstorm. Had to sleep in Admirals club in MIA after many ... continue

Crystal Symphony 07/14 5+ out of 5+
An Excellent Antarctic Cruise by prof1420

Our primary thought about this cruise was that we were very lucky to visit the Antarctic for a ... continue

Crystal Symphony 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent South America and Antarctica experience by cgluck

Just returned from a near-perfect cruise and journey in all aspects. This was our fifth cruise ... continue

Crystal Symphony 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Crystal quality shines brightly by Spysmum

We joined Crystal Serenity in beautiful Barcelona, for a favourite cruise, the leaisurely ... continue

Crystal Serenity 01/14 5+ out of 5+
The Best Cruise line by Kumamayo

If you want a REAL vacation it would be on the Crystal. I have been on both the Crystal Symphony ... continue

Crystal Serenity 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Expected More from this Cruise Line by SandraHi

We had high expectations for our first Crystal Cruise. Boarding was a breeze, our room was fine. ... continue

Crystal Symphony 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Crystal
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Crystal Cruises
Write a cruise review about: