Crystal Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Crystal Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Crystal Cruise Reviews: 186 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Exceptional service on a beautiful ship by dbjennings

My previous cruising experience: Oceania, Holland America, Royal Caribbean, ... continue

Crystal Symphony 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful itinerary on a rather tired ship by travelberlin

This was our first cruise with Crystal. We have cruised more than 30 times before with several ... continue

Crystal Symphony 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Declining quality and attention to detail by Hardinghc@aol.com

This was our fifth Crystal cruise, all have been on the Symphony. Our first, in 2010, was the ... continue

Crystal Symphony 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic first cruise experience by Crowboy9

When we told fellow passengers that it was our first cruise many said that we were starting at ... continue

Crystal Symphony 02/14 5+ out of 5+
First and Last Cruise on Crystal by Northeast Jim

We have cruised oceans and seas with Radisson, Regent and Oceania, the Med with Star Flyer, the ... continue

Crystal Symphony 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
We came, we saw and were conquered by Baggywrinkle99

This was our first Crystal cruise (we're Regent regulars) which we chose primarily for the ... continue

Crystal Symphony 02/14 5+ out of 5+
An Excellent Antarctic Cruise by prof1420

Our primary thought about this cruise was that we were very lucky to visit the Antarctic for a ... continue

Crystal Symphony 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent South America and Antarctica experience by cgluck

Just returned from a near-perfect cruise and journey in all aspects. This was our fifth cruise ... continue

Crystal Symphony 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Crystal quality shines brightly by Spysmum

We joined Crystal Serenity in beautiful Barcelona, for a favourite cruise, the leaisurely ... continue

Crystal Serenity 01/14 5+ out of 5+
The Best Cruise line by Kumamayo

If you want a REAL vacation it would be on the Crystal. I have been on both the Crystal Symphony ... continue

Expected More from this Cruise Line by SandraHi

We had high expectations for our first Crystal Cruise. Boarding was a breeze, our room was fine. ... continue

Crystal Symphony 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
First time Crystal by idlestrey

Having done in excess of 70 cruises over the years this was our first Crystal ... continue

Crystal Symphony 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Outstanding Service, first crystal cruise, favorite among many other c by blaze14

Friendly staff learned my name and even remembered my orders for breakfast and in ... continue

One Fabulous Experience by Seafairer

We’re so glad we decided to try Crystal, after many years with Silversea. This was a ... continue

Crystal Symphony 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Ship vs itinerary:A bit of a mismatch by rafinmd

Background:Crystal is absolutely my favorite cruise line but I booked this cruise with some ... continue

Crystal Symphony 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Winds of Change???????? by chrisilz

My husband and I are fairly new to Crystal having sailed 6 times within the last 2 years. Had I ... continue

Crystal Symphony 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
A unique Canadian experience by Liat

Why this Cruise?

We greatly enjoyed our two prior cruises on Crystal Serenity. My wife ... continue

Crystal Symphony 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by goalready

While the Crystal Symphony is perfectly nice and the service outstanding, the overall experience ... continue

Crystal Symphony 10/13 2.0 out of 5+
Crystal versus Seabourn by 76mike

Hi:

For a comparison, you might want to see the Review I wrote on Seabourn in May of ... continue

Crystal Serenity 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Luxury in the Med by greynolds

My wife and I have always had a stereotypical opinion of what a cruise would be like having seen ... continue

Crystal Serenity 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Colossal disaster. Never again. by JAB1985

Get me off this ship.

... continue
Crystal Serenity 09/13 2.0 out of 5+
First time ever as cruisers with Crystal and we were not dissappointed by travellingtobroadbeach

For our first ever cruise and after much research using Cruise Critic my wife and I decided to ... continue

Every Word True.... by stevebluestein

HI don’t take vacations Why? I never leave my home and it’s hard to get Paris to ... continue

Crystal Serenity 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Luxury at a price by oskiman

After our youngest child graduated from college, we decided to splurge on a Crystal cruise in ... continue

Crystal Symphony 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Crystal
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Crystal Cruises
Write a cruise review about: