Become a Cruise Insider
Tips, deals and more in your inbox.

Best Mid-size Cruises Overall

2015 Cruisers’ Choice for Cruise Critic
To get an idea of the awesomeness, my thirteen year old daughter cried when it was over...yes, 13 and picky. I did the shorter cruise because this was our first cruise and I was not sure I would actually enjoy it. Disney proved me wrong. I loved it.
Read splawn4's Disney Dream Review!
The Disney Wonder changed my view about cruising. The food, service, and entertainment was much better then any other cruise we have taken.
Read Rita tang's Disney Wonder Review!
This was one amazing adventure and we loved every minute of our trip...
Read Georgiane's Pacific Princess Review!

View results by:

The best mid-size cruise ships overall chosen by cruisers. All rankings are based on member review ratings for cruises taken in 2014.
Rating: 4.5
Disney Wonder (Image)
Proof that "elegance" and "family friendly" don't have to be mutually exclusive.
Riviera (Image)
The ship sports some of cruising's most palatial suites and a lavish grand lobby.
Disney Magic (Image)
Disney Magic certainly upholds a fun-filled family adventure.
Zuiderdam (Image)
Zuiderdam is a spacious ship, the first in Holland America's Vista-class series.
Coral Princess (Image)
Rating: 4.0
Marina (Image)
Known for its cuisine and cultured ambiance, Marina excels at luxury lite.
Rating: 4.0
Norwegian Sun (Image)
Cruise the Baltics and more on these 9- & 13-day itineraries - or combine them!
Rating: 3.9
Maasdam (Image)
The fusion of technology and history creates an elegant experience on Maasdam.
Rating: 3.9
Westerdam (Image)
Westerdam honors cruise traditions and adds just enough modern amenities.
Rating: 3.8
Rhapsody of the Seas (Image)
Curious about how the ratings are tallied? See our explanation page.