Celebrity Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Cruise Reviews: 7454 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Missing Music by mose9090@gmail.com

We've been on 5 Celebrity cruises (about 15 total) , three on Aqua Class. We've been on this ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fabulous first cruise by Nattybugle

We are a Kiwi couple in our late 40's who wanted to try a cruise to see if it was for us. And we ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
A mixed bag with a great itinerary by az_tchr

A couple of thoughts to start. I saw lots of complaining about passengers being concerned about ... continue

Pacific Coast Cruise...wonderful! by sandesurf

Admitting, my friend and I are not seasoned cruisers, but know what we like and ... continue

Celebrity Century 04/14 5+ out of 5+
The hits, the misses and a few tips. :) by mld685

San Juan, St. Thomas, St Maarten  Aqua Class cabin 1576 and 1574  Ages range from mid ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Connie was great by HI75msp

Went on this cruise to celebrate our 34 Wedding anniversary.

1) we stayed at Ft ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Amazing cruise by chester19

So glad we chose Celebrity and the Constellation. Beautiful ship, amazing cleanliness, which I ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Cruise was okay if you were brain dead... by cruisedad007

Ship is nice and clean. Its a good looking ship that felt new and cared for. The food was very ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Solstice Exceeded All Expectations ! by Tardustraveller

We have only previously done a small ship cruise (sadly no longer trading) which we were ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Good but room for improvement by Dianelo

Just back yesterday from a 5 day cruise on Constellation to Key West and Cozumel.

I ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Elegant Ship by ilanas

This was our 4th cruise - 3rd with Celebrity & sailed once on RCL.

We loved every ... continue

Pacific Coast Cruise Mar. 29 2014 by WineandRoseLady

The Century is an older, smaller ship. It’s in OK shape; the chrome around the bathroom ... continue

Wonderful Cruise by annehaj

We had a wonderful time. The ship was beautiful. food delicious, activities plentiful, the ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful Ship! Bland Food by Chicago Girl

We sailed out of Miami on March 29 bound for the islands of Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, & St. ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
San Juan/Southern Caribbean Back to Back on Different Ships: Week 1 on by Kat in CA

Our background: We are young-ish seniors who have been on five previous cruises. Our vacation ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Southbound Asian Cruise: March 16, 2014 by CruisingBrian

I am a fan of Celebrity Cruises. I try to cruise with them once a year and absolutely love the ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another excellent Celebrity cruise! by CoralReef

We took a 7-night Southern Caribbean cruise on the Summit in March 2014. This was our 10th ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
So relaxing! by mduffy1834

Just returned from the 14-night Southern Caribbean cruise on the Eclipse and it was wonderful. ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 04/14 5+ out of 5+
First Time Celebrity: Average Cruise Experience by tv24

We boarded in Hong Kong for a 14-day cruise to Singapore via Viet Nam and Thailand. This was our ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship--but lost jewelry by cruesser

My husband and I took this cruise without much information about Celebrity. We were very ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
A great destination! by JoBrum

I have always cruised with Princess and I must say, this was quite an experience for me. The ... continue

Great cruise by bbz

This was the third cruise for us on the Solstice, and about the 6th with Celebrity. First, ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good but not Great! by jgperegrine

My Wife and I just returned from the 3/30/14 sailing on the Silhouette. We had a very relaxing ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Equinox Birthday Cruise 3/24-4/4/14 by Eleris

I have been cruising with Celebrity since '99 and have enjoyed many major milestones with the ... continue

Pacific Coastal March 29 Depart by steventdo

While some of the bad reviews are overboard (no pun intended) Most are somewhat accurate. Of ... continue

See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Celebrity
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Celebrity Cruises
Write a cruise review about: