Celebration Cruise Line Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebration Cruise Line Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebration Cruise Line Cruise Reviews: 239 Ship Name Date Member Rating
An honest review of Celebration Cruise Line by dancer9001

Despite all of the biased and unclear reviews of this cruise line, I hope this helps anyone ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
An Authentic Review....And It Happens To Be A Good One by marieperillo

First, I want to start off by saying that upon reading all of the horrible reviews my husband ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
My 7 Yr. old descibed the room as a prision, upon arrival! by suzandken

I'm a too the point person.

1. we weren't told that we had to do a time share tour. we ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Thus far the worst experience by Wayne.W

Firstly, the staff portrayed a large amount of incompetence and a bad attitude towards ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Nice overnight cruise to the Bahamas for family with teens by lauramo

I dont think that the comments and reviews are very nice. The cruise was not bad at all ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
If you play their game, you will lose. by Ptalon

I doubt positive reviews are authentic. We didn't do timeshare options, but this experience is ... continue

NEVER AGAIN by GingerP

Let me start by saying, I am an experienced cruiser. This was my 6th cruise and by far my worse. ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Very surprised,not happy with the trip at all. by dodeeraycraft@hotmail.com

Would not recommend to my friends or family.Food so so ,entertainment only good thing was adult ... continue

Be prepared to be charged fees after fees by UWF93

My good friend from high school and I are both in our early 20s, thinking a little quick getaway ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Don't believe the bad reviews!! by Natalie1234

Bahamas Celebration 2 night cruise from Palm Beach, FL to Freeport, Bahamas - 1 cabin - 2 ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Nothing to brag about by naivedd

The service is great on the cruise. The ship looks like it has been refurbish when you look at ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Nice water taxi by WoodWizard

...but not on the ship long enough to unpack! and by the time you learned your way around, it ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
I'd Rather Have Taken The Titanic.... by Rotten12

It's been 24 hours and I can still smell the fresh raw sewage stench lingering through the 3rd ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Disappointed!! by EBISSS

I went with a group of people. We departed from the Palm Beach port on 1/11/14 and arrived back ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
A great Little Cruise by mawvkysc

We arrived at the port around 12:30 and the valet took our car fairly quickly. There are no ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Ok... for a water taxi by mank

cheap price initially until numerous uninformed fees started adding up. I paid extra to bring my ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
A great trip BUT... by naussiez

We got a call from a consultant while in LA saying that our name had been drawn randomly, and we ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Great 2 day getaway by Aussiegrlfl

My friend called me one day and told me she had "won" a cruise....and that we had to pick up the ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 11/13 5+ out of 5+
I recommend this cruise for first time cruisers by Too young to retire!

The Bahamas Celebration cruise ship, although it is a converted ferry, actually sails like a ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Avoid at all costs by Kwehrheim

My girlfriend won a "free" cruise with Bahamas Celebration, and we weren't expecting much, but ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 10/13 1.0 out of 5+
A surprisingly pleasant cruise for experienced cruisers by jaxjww

We've just returned from the 2-night cruise from Palm Beach, FL, to Freeport in The Bahamas on ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Short and sweet by gelatoplease

I found this cruise to be short and sweet. Ate a bunch, drank a bunch, shopped and beached a ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Great way to spend a weekend! by ramidon1

We went on this cruise with 2 other couples celebrating a few birthdays. Only 1 couple had been ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Surprisingly Unexpected by sassyonelady

I was unexpectedly surprised with the cruise!! I read the reviews on this cruise line and some ... continue

Bahamas Celebration 09/13 5+ out of 5+
Bahamas Celebration by poppop5456

Ship board experience

... continue
Bahamas Celebration 09/13 Not Rated
See reviews 25 - 49
Read more about Celebration Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: