Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 18493 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Unforgettable Good Time by brickman27

I highly recommend this cruise. Fantastic vacation overall.

Room: Interior room was ... continue

Carnival Magic 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Another great cruise by riffatsea

We have started a tradition of sailing to Mexico once a year to have a lovely relaxing ... continue

Carnival Miracle 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Cruise on the Carnival Fascination by South Alabama Cruiser

We sailed on April 10th from Jacksonville,Fl. to Freeport and Nassau in the Bahamas.

We ... continue

Carnival Fascination 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Just a quick get- a- way by fungramma

This started as a solo cruise just for me. My sister decided to join me and we upgraded our ... continue

Carnival Triumph 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Spring Break on the Fascination by michigancruzer

Boarded the Fascination with 3 families on April 5th for a Spring Break cruise. The JAX airport ... continue

Carnival Fascination 04/14 Not Rated
Carnival Fascination to the Bahamas by South Alabama Cruiser

Just returned from a four day cruise on the Carnival Fascination to Freeport and Nassau Grand ... continue

Carnival Fascination 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Splendid Splendor Sailing by megr1125

I haven’t written a review in quite a while, so I figured now would be a good time to do ... continue

Carnival Splendor 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Amazing! by cruisssn

We were on board within a half hour and sitting on the Lido deck with a drink in hand. Upon ... continue

Carnival Glory 04/14 5+ out of 5+
FIRST CRUISE EXPERIENCE by Miami2014

Bed sheets had many stains, had them replaced right away. Not happy with that. Carpet didn't ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Had high hopes for Splendor by lem4

It took forever to get through the lines at the terminal. By the time I got on the ship, I ... continue

Carnival Splendor 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Booked 9PM Thursday- Sailed Sunday! by ihatewinter!

We live in Minnesnowta- or this year smack dab in the middle of the polar vortex ... continue

Carnival Magic 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sickness at sea and no customer service by VIFPcruiser76

We are 5 time cruisers who have been on three royal Caribbean cruises and two carnival cruises. ... continue

Carnival Splendor 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Our second Breeze sailing in less than one year - better the 2nd time by newpherchris

This was my 22nd cruise (all with Carnival), and my second on the Breeze in the last 10 months. ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disaster Honeymoon Cruise - Feeling Extremely Cheated by eddieyag

My wife had never cruised before and was a bit sceptical to go on a cruise for our honeymoon. I ... continue

Carnival Valor 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not a fun ship by gatorjules

I've cruised on another Carnival ship in the past and had a great time, but the Paradise leaves ... continue

Carnival Paradise 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
As expected - a 3 night cruise is a floating bar by junebug65

We took this 3 night cruise to the Bahamas after a work conference in Orlando. 2 BFFs on either ... continue

Carnival Sensation 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Carnival Sunshine (It's relative) by nadif211

As I sit on my balcony here in Saint Thomas, I laugh to myself. If you asked me three days ago ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Much better than you may think by Nepfan

This was my third cruise.First was Carnival 13 day from ny. Second was 7 day on Royal C. First ... continue

Carnival Pride 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Pleased again by Lolacat

Third Carnival cruise...first two were on the Paradise and the Glory, so I pretty much knew what ... continue

Carnival Legend 04/14 Not Rated
Best Family Vacation on the Carnival Breeze!! by EasyBreezy83

During this cruise I was travelling with my husband, and our 10 year old son. This was my second ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Spring Break 2014 Carnival Glory by mneely72

Just got home from a 7 day cruise on The Carnival Glory. This ship may have been updated in 2012 ... continue

Carnival Glory 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Inspiration by scuddles

We actually had two cabins on this ship. U177 and U167. My daughter and her friend were in 167. ... continue

Carnival Inspiration 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Better than we expected by PapaBill

This was our 4th cruise & our 1st on Carnival. I traveled with my wife and 5 yr old ... continue

Carnival Miracle 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Overall a Fun Ship by Onthewater2

We booked with Carnival knowing their reputation for catering to families with young kids and ... continue

Carnival Inspiration 04/14 Not Rated
Go with another line by NellieX

I won't go into a detailed explanation of why this cruise kind of sucked. I was a first-time ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: