Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 19124 Ship Name Date Member Rating
8 Night Carnival Splendor Cruise by cruiseinfoseeker

I recently returned from an 8 night cruise aboard the Carnival Spendor. This is my first formal ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Vacation by TeddyBear66

My husband and I decided to take our first cruise July 13, 2014 on the Magic. I researched as ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Smooth Sailing by crusinsusan

There were 7 in our party, 5 adults and two kids. We drove to NYC pier from Phila, parked our ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Anniversary Cruise by vmarin01

We decided to go on this cruise when we were told by Carnival that we had a free cruise due to ... continue

Carnival Inspiration 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Time on the Glory!!! by Beachloverdeb

We are a family of 4(kids are 13 & 11) from NC. First I will say that Carnival charges $16 ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best cruise you can go on by ngird27

Personally I have been on the valor 2x and am returning for my third in Aug 17 2014. I think the ... continue

Carnival Valor 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful Ship with Great Potential by Avelinnne

DH and drove from Phoenix,AZ (22hrs) and got outside of Galveston at 3AM Sat/Sun exhausted for ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Sales pressure overwhelming and staff not happy to be there by Urememberd

This trip was my 2nd cruise with Carnival, the first was Ecstasy in January 2005. My daughters ... continue

Carnival Triumph 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great cruise! by b_cruise

We sailed July 13 for 8 days with the ports of call Aruba, DR, Curaçao, Grand Turk. There ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Review by 1st time cruiser with 3 yo by fuzzbucket

*disclaimer *

This was my 1st ever cruise and it was a last minute decision, booked 4 ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Carnival Splendor - Lackluster Cruise (July 15-23) by cruisernbn05

This is a quick review of our cruise aboard the Carnival Splendor. My husband won a cruise at ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not so great first cruise by Jones1961

This was my wife's and my first time to cruise. We had heard about all the fabulous food on ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Trip by jillhadler

We sailed on July 6, 2014 on the Carnival, Conquest. Debarkation was smooth and very quick. We ... continue

Carnival Conquest 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
I loved the ship..... by Scottusc

After reading the reviews online, obviously I was a little hesitant, but I am so glad we didn't ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Management Needs a TON of work. Don't take Tots on this boat! by dhartogs

OK, first as soon as you walk on the boat you have tons of photographers in your face, drinks ... continue

Carnival Pride 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Seriously disappointed by Patrick48

Having sailed multiple times in the past, I tend to use our Princess cruises as the gold ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
First cruise ever; loved it by Jlucas8363

This was our first cruise ever. Loved almost everything, Way to much Latin music needs to be ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 Not Rated
Overall great time! by etchue

We sailed as a family of 6..me, hubby, boys-18, 15, 13 and my 72 yr old mom. We flew from Cali ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Fun Ship by jamcar1716

My wife and I had a six day cruise at the last minute on the Carnival Breeze. We had a flight ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
July 17, 2014 - 4 day to Cozumel by ladner39571

So, we just got off or ship yesterday, with me and my husband and 4 kids.

*The ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
We will book a trip on the Magic again. by DarenM

The Magic has a great feel and gives you a lot of room to roam. I was disappointed that the ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Glory! Great cruise! by Richazsuns

After booking a cruise on the Glory, I read all kinds of less than stellar reviews on this ship. ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 5+ out of 5+
THE NEW Sunshine??? by claudep

I hardly think that this ship should be advertised as NEW! However you could tell that a lot of ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent Cruise! by N2FamilyCruising

Just returned from our Carnival Legend Cruise, and would highly recommend this ship and the ... continue

Carnival Legend 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great family cruise! by bassspanker

Our family took the short 4-day Baja cruise out of Long Beach on the Imagination last week. My ... continue

Carnival Imagination 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: