Blue Lagoon Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Blue Lagoon Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Blue Lagoon Cruise Reviews: 14 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Amazing Experience by Evleth

We have been on many cruises in the past 20 years, but this one was unlike any other. This is ... continue

Fiji Princess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
This cruise was magic! by Frocoer

We thoroughly enjoyed everything and can't really understand a review written for the same ... continue

Fiji Princess 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
what a dissapointment by nearpen

My husband and I had cruised with Blue Lagoon some years ago when it was a small friendly local ... continue

Fiji Princess 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cruise to Yasawa Islands--Fiji by G/L Ontario

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this wonderful cruise. It was such a different cruise ... continue

Fiji Princess 03/14 Not Rated
Very Fond Memories of a Wonderful Cruise by happytravelerP

We just came home from a 7 day Blue Lagoon Cruise in Fiji. This was a wonderful way to spend a ... continue

Fiji Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful Week on the Fiji Princess by cookie789

We chose the Blue Lagoon cruise over staying on land because it offered visits to several ... continue

Fiji Princess 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Gorgeous Yasawa Islands cruise - Day 1 by Pacific Sandy

We have just completed the 7 day Yasawa Islands cruise on the Fiji Princess. We are completely ... continue

Fiji Princess 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Crew make the Cruise wonderful by Ozbraids

This was our first Cruise, and we boarded with some trepidation.

We needed not to have ... continue

Fiji Princess 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Great Cruise Great Great Crew by Ozbraids

We had not been on an Ocean Cruise before and took this trip with some trepidation.

The ... continue

Fiji Princess 11/13 5+ out of 5+
4 day/3 night Blue Lagoon Cruise in Fiji by itchy_feet
What can I say? This was my first-ever cruise and I'm hooked on small ship cruising!

The ... continue

Fiji Princess 05/11 5+ out of 5+
Sweet and sour - but mostly sweet by Neron
A very personal evaluation ... continue
Fiji Princess 12/09 4.0 out of 5+
Family Loved Blue Lagoon! by mumsy4

My family and I have just returned from two Blue Lagoon Cruises. We did the Historical and ... continue

Fiji Princess 06/09 5+ out of 5+
Good, but be aware by Gcrackr
We booked the 4 day/ 3 night Gold Club Cruise on the Mystique Princess for late May 2008. However, ... continue
Fiji Princess 06/08 3.0 out of 5+
Best if sunny by Brian Morris
Entertaining and relaxing cruise but get lucky with the weather first! ... continue
Fiji Princess 05/08 4.0 out of 5+
Read more about Blue Lagoon Cruises
Write a cruise review about: