Blue Lagoon Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Blue Lagoon Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Blue Lagoon Cruise Reviews: 12 Ship Name Date Member Rating
what a dissapointment by nearpen

My husband and I had cruised with Blue Lagoon some years ago when it was a small friendly local ... continue

Fiji Princess 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cruise to Yasawa Islands--Fiji by G/L Ontario

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this wonderful cruise. It was such a different cruise ... continue

Fiji Princess 03/14 Not Rated
Very Fond Memories of a Wonderful Cruise by happytravelerP

We just came home from a 7 day Blue Lagoon Cruise in Fiji. This was a wonderful way to spend a ... continue

Fiji Princess 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful Week on the Fiji Princess by cookie789

We chose the Blue Lagoon cruise over staying on land because it offered visits to several ... continue

Fiji Princess 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Gorgeous Yasawa Islands cruise - Day 1 by Pacific Sandy

We have just completed the 7 day Yasawa Islands cruise on the Fiji Princess. We are completely ... continue

Fiji Princess 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Crew make the Cruise wonderful by Ozbraids

This was our first Cruise, and we boarded with some trepidation.

We needed not to have ... continue

Fiji Princess 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Great Cruise Great Great Crew by Ozbraids

We had not been on an Ocean Cruise before and took this trip with some trepidation.

The ... continue

Fiji Princess 10/13 5+ out of 5+
4 day/3 night Blue Lagoon Cruise in Fiji by itchy_feet
What can I say? This was my first-ever cruise and I'm hooked on small ship cruising!

The ... continue

Fiji Princess 04/11 5+ out of 5+
Sweet and sour - but mostly sweet by Neron
A very personal evaluation ... continue
Fiji Princess 10/09 4.0 out of 5+
Family Loved Blue Lagoon! by mumsy4

My family and I have just returned from two Blue Lagoon Cruises. We did the Historical and ... continue

Fiji Princess 05/09 5+ out of 5+
Good, but be aware by Gcrackr
We booked the 4 day/ 3 night Gold Club Cruise on the Mystique Princess for late May 2008. However, ... continue
Fiji Princess 05/08 3.0 out of 5+
Best if sunny by Brian Morris
Entertaining and relaxing cruise but get lucky with the weather first! ... continue
Fiji Princess 05/08 4.0 out of 5+
Read more about Blue Lagoon Cruises
Write a cruise review about: