Azamara Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Azamara Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Azamara Cruise Reviews: 695 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Az-amazing by Polly Peach

This was our first cruise with Azamara and was a little unsure because the ship is quite small. ... continue

Azamara Quest 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Will have to give them another try by joiedevivre

Embarkation: Arrived by train to port. Line was a bit choppy. Do this here, sign this there . In ... continue

Azamara Quest 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Baltic Cruise by glozierb

Our cruise started in Copenhagen where the embarkation process was very slick as we were ... continue

Azamara Journey 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Azamara Delivers Again by Ronniegiants

We have just completed a month on Azamara Quest, Nice to Athens via Istanbul and the Black Sea. ... continue

Azamara Quest 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
A last minute booking that ticked all the boxes by uktog

Typically we book well ahead on our cruises, however a gap in the diary and a strong desire for ... continue

Azamara Journey 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Great first-time cruise on Azamara Journey by PirateHubby

This was our first cruise on Azamara and only our second cruise having done a Windstar cruise in ... continue

Azamara Journey 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Azamara Journey - Azamazing cruise! by dun123das

Our recent cruise actually started with a flight from Heathrow to Athens via British Airways. We ... continue

Azamara Journey 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Azamara Journey Rave Review by blooknup

We sailed from Piraeus on the Journey to Paros, Patmos, Kusadasi (Ephesus), Rhodes, Cyprus and ... continue

Very nice Cruise by AvastMate

This was our first small ship cruise and will not be our last. We selected this cruise because ... continue

Azamara Journey 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Memories are made of this! by HudandPug

Where do I start? This is our second Quest sailing and we are in the age range 51-52 ... continue

Azamara Quest 05/14 5+ out of 5+
A Passage from India by BobTroll

We booked this cruise from Mumbai to Athens as a complete package, which included a pre-cruise ... continue

Azamara Journey 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
AZAMAZING AGAIN by Tulabel

Our second cruise on Azamara Quest within 6 months was not disappointing. We had been "Azamazed" ... continue

Azamara Quest 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Mumbai to Athens on the Azamara Journey -April 2014 by leo178

Report on 17-night (April 15 to May 2, 2014) Azamara Journey transit from Mumbai to Athens with ... continue

Azamazing? Not too sure! by 2guysabz

My partner and I have cruised several times before with P&O, Cunard, RCI and Celebrity. As ... continue

Azamara Quest 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Azamara repositioning Mumbai to Athens through Suez Canal by rugbypopsie

I was very happy with our recent Azamara cruise. I am a regular cruiser..usually two long ... continue

Azamara Journey 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Not sure that I'll be a return customer by CJSANDFS

It would have to be a very good price and an itinerary I really wanted to get me back on ... continue

Azamara Journey 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
First time cruise but not the last. by Dogs best Friend

Cruising was something we both were in no hurry to sample but after taking our first cruise on ... continue

Azamara Journey 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Is the Journey on the way down rather than up, has it peaked? by 0123al007

We are retired in Thailand, in the North Issan in fact, we generally do three or four cruises a ... continue

Azamara Journey 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Good the Bad and the Ugly by graham.100

We have cruised with Azamara once before and thoroughly enjoyed it, not that their system ... continue

Azamara Journey 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
So pleased we tried Azamara by Prefdavid

We booked this in August 2013 when Azamara had an offer of inclusive flights and an upgrade from ... continue

Azamara Quest 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Azamara Quest did not disappoint by johnandlinda

We loved our first Azamara experience!  The small ship atmosphere is perfect for us at our ... continue

Azamara Quest 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
More than I expected by Loves to sail

I have just returned home from my first but not last Azamara cruise with my husband. We have ... continue

Azamara Quest 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Jumping Ship - Back to Back Cruises OK But Azamara Fatigued by taxjam

We booked the February 18 Los Angeles to Caldera and March 4 Caldera to Los Angeles via the ... continue

Azamara Quest 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Journey to the Orient by Ted & Alice

We recently returned from our 3rd Azamara Cruise, our second time aboard the Journey. We boarded ... continue

Azamara Journey 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Azamara Club Cruises-Journey-2014-02-17 East China Sea, Japan's Inland by puppypundit

This is my first review on Cruise Critic, the style is a little more narrative than a review ... continue

Azamara Journey 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Azamara
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Azamara Club Cruises
Write a cruise review about: