- Caters to every type of cruiser: families, couples, adventurers, food- and wine-lovers.
- If you want a fun-filled cruise with plentiful activities, you can't beat Allure of the Seas.
Find Cruises to the Caribbean
- Features H2O Zone water park for children
- FlowRider offers a taste of surfing at sea
- Nice blend of free and for-fee dining options
- Sails year-round from Jacksonville
- Camp Carnival kids' program one of best in cruising
- Great ship for first-time cruisers
- Adults-only, two-level outdoor Serenity area
- 19,000 square feet of dedicated kids' facilities
- WaterWorks aqua park has four-deck corkscrew slide
Variety of diversions and dining options
Carnival's fun-for-everyone ethic at its best
- Getaway makes the most of outdoor spaces like the Waterfront with its South Beach vibe.
- Getaway offers an abundance of dining and entertainment options with a Miami flair.
Have fun and unwind with comedy acts, lively shows, a huge spa and great kids' programming
This "Fun Ship" delivers with ample activities and entertainment, at great-value pricing
- Huge refurb in 2011 added bars, eateries, comedy
- Build your own burgers at Guy Fieri's burger joint
- Features Seaside Theater by the pool
- 25-year-old ship with a multi-million dollar facelift
- Casual dress codes -- jeans are OK at night
- Dining options: patisserie, sushi, Mongolian, pizza
- Lack of pretension and solid dining and entertainment; great for first time cruisers
- Triumph delivers a classic, fun cruise experience that allows passengers to let loose and relax.
- Great for multi-generational groups
- Sails short "sampler" cruises
- Hidden sun deck for adults only
- Cruisers are spoiled for choice when it comes to activities, restaurants
- Ship is fun, beautiful and perfect for families and those looking for a resort experience
- Exceptional variety of restaurants and entertainment
- Great, fun, easy-going vibe onboard for all ages
- Introduces new shows, Muppets interactive game
- Expanded adults-only top-deck serenity zone
- Placemats come to life during new dinner show
- Packed with activities, restaurants and bars, Oasis is manageable despite its size.
- Innovative and energetic, Oasis appeals most to active cruisers and families.