Cruising for Single People
Want to brave a cruise vacation on your own? Go for it! We can explain the ins and outs of the solo supplement, highlight the best cruise lines for singles, alert you to cruise ships with solo cabins and explore the world of singles group cruises. Plus, we share our best tips for cruising on your own -- and having a great time.Read Reviews for Singles Cruises
10 Best Cruise Lines for Solo TravelersFind out which cruise lines are the best fit for your independent style.
Solo Cruising BasicsGet the low-down on how to choose a cruise, what you'll pay and tips for socializing onboard.
10 Things Every Solo Cruiser Should KnowFrom where to socialize to finding a hideaway, here are our top tips for solo cruisers.
- 10 Best Cruise Lines for Solo Travelers
- 10 Things Every Solo Cruiser Should Know
- Best Enrichment Cruises
- Best Singles Cruises for Adults Under 30
- Cougar Cruises: Gone but Not Forgotten
- Q&A: Cruise Ship Hotel Director Dishes on Norwegian Epic Launch
- Solo Cruise Basics
- The Truth About Solo Cruise Cabins
- Tips for Solo Cruising Down Under
- What Is a Cruise Dance Host?
Last minute cruisepwaldron54Not a bad deal for a spur of the moment decision. Our room ended up in the rear of the ship which was great. The balcony was a bit more private than the ones on the sides of the ship. Although we have done the Bahamas' thing too many times, it ... Read more
Needs some workLugger11I'm sure the cruise business is a tough one, and they need to make a buck where they can, but this ship is in need of a month or two in drydock to deal with some issues. #1 on my list would be air quality. Everyone I talked to was suffering from ... Read more
Huge and CrowdedjordeeTraveled as a Solo with a group. Had solo cabin which was very comfortable. I had more room for my things than if I were sharing a cabin. I loved the changing color lights in the cabin. Shower is a bit tight, it was difficult to bend over. Not much ... Read more
Loved this ship!cruise-aholicRNWhat can I say? This was a wonderful cruise. The service was excellent. The food was excellent. I especially liked the Nick and Nora steakhouse – it was amazing! There was lots to do on the ship , Never boring. I had the best mac & cheese ... Read more
Exceeded ExpectationsschoolboybobWe had cruised the Caribbean 5 times (including Cozumel) and preciously visited Puerto Vallarta (1982) and Cancun twice to all inclusives with the grown up kids. But this was a different way to see Mexico that appealed to us, it being Valentine's ... Read more
J-Swift & Chloe are the Best!!Dave1974This cruise was for my husbands birthday, a couple friends came with us. We had a great time, the service was pretty amazing too. There were never really any waits for drinks. The highlight of the cruise certainly was the cruise director staff. ... Read more
Chose the Oasis because of all the choices the ship offers. Two of my favorite places on the ship were Central Park and the Aquatic Theater. The shows were awesome and I liked the fact you could choose which shows and what time you wanted to see ... Read more
- Woman looking for other woman to share cabin in may 2017 criuse from Southampton(UK) Finia
- Website assistance please? cruiseelady
- Solo Cruiser's Roll Call Justmekaren918
- Tips on Solo Cruising, pls. emsamom
- Solo cabins with balcony? meadowlander
- Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE wen_c82
- msc divina 03/18/17 BermudaBound2014
- Discrimination Issue against Solos BermudaBound2014