Cruising for Single People
Want to brave a cruise vacation on your own? Go for it! We can explain the ins and outs of the solo supplement, highlight the best cruise lines for singles, alert you to cruise ships with solo cabins and explore the world of singles group cruises. Plus, we share our best tips for cruising on your own -- and having a great time.Read Reviews for Singles Cruises
10 Best Cruise Lines for Solo TravelersFind out which cruise lines are the best fit for your independent style.
Solo Cruising BasicsGet the low-down on how to choose a cruise, what you'll pay and tips for socializing onboard.
10 Things Every Solo Cruiser Should KnowFrom where to socialize to finding a hideaway, here are our top tips for solo cruisers.
- 10 Best Cruise Lines for Solo Travelers
- 10 Things Every Solo Cruiser Should Know
- Best Enrichment Cruises
- Best Singles Cruises for Adults Under 30
- Cougar Cruises: Gone but Not Forgotten
- Q&A: Cruise Ship Hotel Director Dishes on Norwegian Epic Launch
- Solo Cruise Basics
- The Truth About Solo Cruise Cabins
- Tips for Solo Cruising Down Under
Beware of ATV'salelexxis$189 Per Person Special Offer with Free Room Upgrade & $50 On Board Credit. Room E101 is PERFECT close to everything Prefer Anytime Dinning which is 1 Floor Above Stateroom E101 Cheers Program $240 Per Person, Start Drinking the Moment ... Read more
Another great Grandeur of the Seas cruise!WidowswalkI sailed Grandeur in late August, so this was my second Grandeur experience. The first sailing, to Bermuda, was a terrific break. This cruise was even better. I had an inside cabin, which was clean and functional. The stateroom attendant was ... Read more
GREAT Trip (with room for improvement)Size12StilettosI really enjoyed my trip. I was originally concerned that 13 nights would be just too long, especially with the 2 days at sea leaving out of NYC and the 3 days at sea returning, but it ended up being the perfect length of time. Here are a few ... Read more
New Year's Cruise on the DreamTopgirl2This was my 10th cruise, and my first going solo. I chose this port and date as it coincided with my office closing for the holidays. I have cruised on Princess, Norwegian, Royal Caribbean and Carnival, and have had a great time on them all. My ... Read more
An Epic Cruisevashti42This is our third Norwegian Cruise. It was our first time in a Spa Balcony Cabin, the other were Suites. Our cabin included unlimited access to the spa facilities, 3 free Specialty meals and free standard alcohol plus $175 "play" money. ... Read more
we shared a mid ship cabin with balcony which was very comfortable , having a balcony was a big plus because the pool areas were always overcrowded with parents and their kids. the ship was spotless, the food was excellent in the restaurants and ... Read more
Big review for a big ship.TogaflexI never learn do I? For my first cruise in July I made the mistake of going on the cruise review and news sites of which this one is a leading light, and reading the reviews of the cruise I was about to take. My concerns after reading the reviews ... Read more
- Planning first solo cruise gottacruisemore
- Single Occupancy Rates for Carnival capcadet104
- Solo Cruiser's Roll Call Chloekins1975
- Dining - for me the most difficult part of soloing MaryKEllis
- Celebrity Eclipse solos Lois R
- Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE Go-Bucks!
- Solo dining at Asian Hibachi Steakhouse on Allure of the Seas? kjonescat
- Tips on Solo Cruising, pls. bluebelle2010