Cruising for Single People
Want to brave a cruise vacation on your own? Go for it! We can explain the ins and outs of the solo supplement, highlight the best cruise lines for singles, alert you to cruise ships with solo cabins and explore the world of singles group cruises. Plus, we share our best tips for cruising on your own -- and having a great time.Read Reviews for Singles Cruises
10 Best Cruise Lines for Solo TravelersFind out which cruise lines are the best fit for your independent style.
Solo Cruising BasicsGet the low-down on how to choose a cruise, what you'll pay and tips for socializing onboard.
10 Things Every Solo Cruiser Should KnowFrom where to socialize to finding a hideaway, here are our top tips for solo cruisers.
- 10 Best Cruise Lines for Solo Travelers
- 10 Things Every Solo Cruiser Should Know
- Best Enrichment Cruises
- Best Singles Cruises for Adults Under 30
- Cougar Cruises: Gone but Not Forgotten
- Q&A: Cruise Ship Hotel Director Dishes on Norwegian Epic Launch
- Solo Cruise Basics
- The Truth About Solo Cruise Cabins
- Tips for Solo Cruising Down Under
- What Is a Cruise Dance Host?
The smallest ship with the biggest heartFuzzy194262The ship may be small but kept clean, the staff super friendly, and always willing to hep. The dining room is set up so you feel you are dining in style, they have a complimentary Brunch on the Day at Sea, it was very well done, free Mimosa and the ... Read more
AwesomeGgmartineverything on this ship was wonderful, saw a few of the entertainers and the were very good, ate at 4 differant places and food was good, just need a bit more variety.. games were done very well and cruise director was a wonderful person and did his ... Read more
Chose this cruise since my cabin mate signed on to cruise with the MS Cruisers! 3rd cruise overall, but first RCCL cruise and I wasn't disappointed! the ONLY downside to this entire adventure was the high wind we experienced on board most days and ... Read more
Rocky seas made trip a disappointmentWaterloo travellerThis was my third Windstar cruise - second one on the Windsurf. I chose the BVI Yachtman's Caribbean as I remembered those islands from long ago sailing. Unfortunately, we couldn't snorkel or catamaran very often (excursions were cancelled) due to ... Read more
Mexican Riviera on the MiracletrivimpThis was my first Carnival cruise, travelling with a hosted singles group of 95, all ages. I enjoyed the cruise, but probably won't repeat on Carnival unless the itinerary is irresistible... it just didn't wow me. Embarkation at Long Beach is, ... Read more
Great trip, not my favorite cruise line!boopdboopWe chose this trip because we wanted to experience the Mexican Riviera, This ship sailed for 2 and a half days before getting to first port which was beautiful Puerto Vallarta ,which we loved. Great for shopping eating and plenty of bars for drinks ... Read more
Worst Cruise EverGymnastgurl5659I chose this cruise specifically for the Grand Cayman port. 5 days, departing out of tampa, two ports. Sounds great! Two days before departure, I received an email that the Grand Cayman port had been cancelled due to technical issues with the ship's ... Read more
- Thinking of Booking Solo karenpstok
- Booking as 1 person from Holland Americ, Costa, and others unclegrandpa
- Great last minute NCL TA dad son team
- Has this happened to anyone else before? Earl Colby Pottinger
- Dining - for me the most difficult part of soloing Saint Greg
- Solo Cruiser's Roll Call Greenmomma
- Solo on Celebrity Eclipse, Trade Winds, April 16, 2017 offshorefriend
- Harmony Solo ocean view SimplySherman