Romantic and Honeymoon Cruises
Romantic & Honeymoon Cruising
Looking for a romantic cruise? We'll fill you in on the best cruises for couples and share our best tips for finding love and rekindling sparks onboard. If you're considering a honeymoon cruise or cruise ship wedding, we can help you plan your big day. Discover what the different cruise lines offer and how to avoid planning pitfalls.Read Reviews for Romantic Cruises
8 Best Cruise Lines for CouplesFrom party-all-night ships to ultimate luxury, here are our favorite cruise ships for romance.
9 Things to Know When Planning a Cruise WeddingIf you're thinking about a wedding onboard or in port, here are some key things to consider.
10 Best Honeymoon CruisesThe best cruise lines for honeymoons offer the right mix of relaxation and romance.
- 10 Best Honeymoon Cruises
- 10 Most Romantic Cruise Ship Cabins
- 10 Romantic Cruise Ideas
- 7 Reasons Why Cruises Are Romantic
- 9 Things to Know When Planning a Cruise Wedding
- Life Lessons Learned from 'The Love Boat'
- Magic in the Med: Daily Disney Video Blog
- Pictures of Where to Find Love on a Cruise
- Renewing Your Vows At Sea
- The 11 Best Cruise Lines for Weddings
RC sadly let me down on my honeymoonJillianLynchI chose to book my honeymoon with Royal Caribbean. I chose this company because of their reputation, loyalty program and a past experience aboard. I was shocked to find two days before my cruise date that my honeymoon would be less of an experience ... Read more
Magical TimeViah82I was reluctant to book a Thanksgiving cruise but it was my boyfriend's 35th birthday and I wanted to surprise him with something memorable. Both embarkation and disembarkation went smoothly. Let's jump right in: The Ship: The Carnival Magic ... Read more
Program Director Lorin Sets a High BarPug TravelerOn whole, the trip met our expectations and we will most likely take a future river cruise with Viking, but there were some quirks that folks should understand if they are not familiar with Bordeaux or if they are new to river cruises (or Viking ... Read more
Love Adventure!jerseygirl74We booked this cruise for the itinerary, but we have been on Adventure many years ago. I love the skating shows and the promenade. Embarkation was easy. Can't review disembarkation yet since we are still on ship...doing a B2B2B! Dined in ... Read more
One great Thanksgiving vacationfatymcnastyAfter returning from our cruise last year we decided to look and book our second cruise from Princess, we really enjoy to cruise on Princess for the atmosphere and the fact that they still sail out of Los Angeles. We so far have booked balcony ... Read more
Decent Cruise, But Not Up to the Standards Set by SilhouettecreativegeniusWe are veteran cruisers and this was our second time aboard Celebrity. We actually sailed one of Reflection’s sister ships, the Silhouette back in March so we were well familiar with this ship and the amenities. We have just turned 50 and ... Read more
Was relaxing with great servicegoody2socksGood Holliday cruise. The Eurodam is a very nice with small ship feel. The staff was friendly, and very attentive to our needs. The food was amazing with a nice variety on the menus. We missed one of our ports due to wheather which was ... Read more
- Wedding Dreams Begins-a pre cruise wedding journal 3kidsncats
- Thoughts about a long wedding cruise girlzbcruisin
- Does anyone have any cruise wedding advice? heather9844
- It's the Star of the Show... Let's Talk About the Dress! GrahamCrackerLackin
- Wrinkle worries for big day dcdiva
- Carnival Reception time line? ImaginationCruiseBride
- Carnival Paradise Wedding/Key West Ceremony help! GrahamCrackerLackin
- 2016 Brides! heather9844