Gay & Lesbian Cruises
Gay & Lesbian Cruising
Cruises are welcoming vacation options for gay and lesbian travelers. Whether you're a lesbian couple looking for a romantic getaway or gay singles ready to party and make friends, there's a cruise for you. We can help you choose between fully chartered gay and lesbian cruises and gay groups on regular cruises, and find the cruise line that's right for you.Read Reviews for Gay & Lesbian Cruises
Gay Cruising BasicsLearn which lines, ports and charter companies cater to gay and lesbian cruisers.
Top 10 Cruise Lines for Gay and Lesbian TravelersFrom GLBT meetups to fabulous bars and nightlife, these cruise lines are tops with gay travelers.
Gay and Lesbian Charter CruisesRead about upcoming gay and lesbian cruises from Atlantis, RSVP, Olivia and other companies.
- Come Aboard My Lesbian Olivia Cruise
- FOD FAQ's, or Who Are the Friends of Dorothy?
- Gay and Lesbian Charter Cruises 2017 to 2018
- How to Choose an LGBT Cruise
- Pictures of an Olivia Lesbian Cruise
- Top 10 Cruise Lines for Gay and Lesbian Travelers
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Disabled Passengers' Rights (EU)
- What to Expect on a River Cruise: Low River Water Levels, High River Water Levels and Weather Issues
Surprisedsideshow015The trip was great, the service was excellent. There were a few items that were brought to my eye. Tables in the on deck aft quarter, always felt sticky to my touch. Crumbs and dried up Ketchup was noted on more than one occasion. (always aft ... Read more
From the moment we stepped on the ship, we were treated with superb hospitality. The cruise director provided so many opportunities for fun, it was hard to decide! The onboard entertainment was excellent! The cast of the musical production ... Read more
Fantastic EntertainmentfrodelaggoI just loved my cruise, always so many people that are negative, but I had a great time onboard. And the ports on this is just so interesting.. We had booked excursions in almost every port, and they wore great.. the only thing that was a little ... Read more
Very SatisfiedtawcatNot going to bore you will the stuff everyone knows. Embarkation: Ship was delayed due to weather. The process of check-in was smooth. Didn't actually get on the ship until after 1pm. Cabins were ready at 3pm. RCCL credited everyone a $20 ... Read more
Awesome Timeajarisall and all everything was great. They should do more parties like The glow party, the music that night was great...more appealing to people twenties to 60. Our Cabin boy Albert was excellent, cabin was always cleaned. The small rain pool on ... Read more
Should have been bettertimandjimWe chose this cruise for the itinerary (Miami to early off in Villefranche), the price, and one past experience with Celebrity which was mostly positive. The embarkation was smooth and efficient. Welcome buffet was good, and our stateroom was ... Read more
Exceeded our expectations!Fighter PilotShip is GORGEOUS! We were in Explorer Suite 5000 at the very bow of the ship and it was perfect. A small bit of trouble with the AC in the living room, but that is the only complaint. The gentlemen taking care of us were great. Free laundry and ... Read more
- HAL Nieuw Statendam 2019 Cruiser Bruiser
- Any gay social meetings on Cunard Queen Victoria? FloatSome & JetSome
- Does anyone do the FOD/LGBT gatherings? dfwguy
- HAL Rotterdam feedback? RMS Olympic
- Celebrity Reflection July 21, 2017 EandS
- Should I worry about Ochos Rios, Jamaica Boytjie
- Info Requested: MSC Experience CruisinMaterial
- M/F couples at Friends of Dorothy meetings? SFCAcruiser