Gay & Lesbian Cruises
Gay & Lesbian Cruising
Cruises are welcoming vacation options for gay and lesbian travelers. Whether you're a lesbian couple looking for a romantic getaway or gay singles ready to party and make friends, there's a cruise for you. We can help you choose between fully chartered gay and lesbian cruises and gay groups on regular cruises, and find the cruise line that's right for you.Read Reviews for Gay & Lesbian Cruises
Gay Cruising BasicsLearn which lines, ports and charter companies cater to gay and lesbian cruisers.
Top 10 Cruise Lines for Gay and Lesbian TravelersFrom GLBT meetups to fabulous bars and nightlife, these cruise lines are tops with gay travelers.
Gay and Lesbian Charter CruisesRead about upcoming gay and lesbian cruises from Atlantis, RSVP, Olivia and other companies.
- Come Aboard My Lesbian Olivia Cruise
- FOD FAQ's, or Who Are the Friends of Dorothy?
- Gay and Lesbian Charter Cruises 2017
- How to Choose an LGBT Cruise
- Pictures of an Olivia Lesbian Cruise
- Top 10 Cruise Lines for Gay and Lesbian Travelers
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Disabled Passengers' Rights (EU)
- What to Expect on a River Cruise: Low River Water Levels, High River Water Levels and Weather Issues
Want to go back 6332parkerwilsonThis was my families first cruise together and I wanted to make it special. I had cruised on NCL before but was in an inside suite. After having that interior experience, I opted for a balcony cabin. I also chose 6th floor and in center field to ... Read more
AMAZINGGillianSThis was an experience, 10 day cruise and 7 ports of call and loads to do on and off ship could not fault anything. The dinning experience was excellent. Bar service excellent. Room service excellent. Activities to many to choose. All the staff were ... Read more
We had a great time on this cruise , we had a vibe beach club week pass and that vibe was really great . I wonder if i would still like it without the vibe club . To bad you can't order it in advance ... A big bravo to the waiter Desiril from ... Read more
Rumor has it there were 1300 kids on board this sailing! Still, I laugh because it seems like adults are far more likely to be rude and annoying than the kids...I was almost taken out by speeding carts on more than one occasion. In a nutshell- ... Read more
This Ship is OUTSTANDING!!treyoppMy partner and I took the first cruise out of Fort Lauderdale on this Ship for 3 days, which was amazing, and of course it would be since it was the first time it traveled in Florida. But what blew me away was we decided to do it again but this time ... Read more
Impressed with Viking OceanCDNPolarWe booked this Cruise almost one year ago and it seemed to be forever before our sail date, but we are on the ship now. I have cruised before but my Husband has not. This is his first cruise. The ships I have been on in the past are the 3500 ... Read more
Nice but not greatTrebor2017Having cruised on P & O and enjoyed the experience, we thought that Fred Olsen with its smaller ships stopping at ports unavailable to larger ships would be better. There are many positive things to say about this cruise including the very ... Read more
- Gay Alaska COMBOY
- Does anyone do the FOD/LGBT gatherings? Dan&Chris
- How 'friendly' is NCL for a lesbian couple? lusyuk
- NYT article on gay matchaking on the QM2 dad son team
- Transgender friendly cruises leslieart
- Oceania Regatta - Southern Cross Seafarer - December 13, 2018 andy_d
- First Gay Cruise, Atlantis or RSVP? Boytjie
- Jewl of the Seas, Sept. 10, 2017 Arnos Cruises