Gay & Lesbian Cruises
Gay & Lesbian Cruising
Cruises are welcoming vacation options for gay and lesbian travelers. Whether you're a lesbian couple looking for a romantic getaway or gay singles ready to party and make friends, there's a cruise for you. We can help you choose between fully chartered gay and lesbian cruises and gay groups on regular cruises, and find the cruise line that's right for you.Read Reviews for Gay & Lesbian Cruises
Gay Cruising BasicsLearn which lines, ports and charter companies cater to gay and lesbian cruisers.
Top 10 Cruise Lines for Gay and Lesbian TravelersFrom GLBT meetups to fabulous bars and nightlife, these cruise lines are tops with gay travelers.
Gay and Lesbian Charter CruisesRead about upcoming gay and lesbian cruises from Atlantis, RSVP, Olivia and other companies.
- Come Aboard My Lesbian Olivia Cruise
- FOD FAQ's, or Who Are the Friends of Dorothy?
- Gay and Lesbian Charter Cruises 2017
- Gay Cruise Basics
- Pictures of an Olivia Lesbian Cruise
- Top 10 Cruise Lines for Gay and Lesbian Travellers
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Disabled Passengers' Rights (EU)
- What to Expect on a River Cruise: Low River Water Levels, High River Water Levels and Weather Issues
DON'T waste your money on this cruiseSAboatgirlI did a lot of research before I purchased this cruise. I got a 'deal' through groupon, $269 for two people. When I called to book the cruise, I had to pay $65 per person for port fees. We arrived at 130pm, only way to park your car is valet, ... Read more
Great trip to the Islands69cruiserThis was our first cruise and we chose Carnival because of the price and that it covered our birthdays. Our trip started well with the shuttle from the airport it was easy to use,( they found us) quick and our luggage was well taken care of at the ... Read more
First Time Cruisersplummey65We chose this cruise as it was a back to back (Cuban Fusion and Mayan Treasures) both of which we loved the itinerary of. The dream is a lovely old girl and stands up to the test of time beautifully. we chose Thomson because of the All-Inclusive ... Read more
Was I ever impressed!!!Here i go again!Special mention right away to my friend i n THE RETREAT!! Jeffrey, Michael, Jomarie and Joseph And to Richard in the Crowes nest for doing a lovely job during my cocktail party for group Izamani at guest relations who made it possible to ... Read more
We had a great time.txchuck01We loved this cruise, the ship was great all of the venues were wonderful and my cabin was perfect. We ate breakfast in the main dining room each morning which works out so well, if you get there before 8:30, no line. Sabot was great, we ate there ... Read more
Exceeded ExpectationsschoolboybobWe had cruised the Caribbean 5 times (including Cozumel) and preciously visited Puerto Vallarta (1982) and Cancun twice to all inclusives with the grown up kids. But this was a different way to see Mexico that appealed to us, it being Valentine's ... Read more
A TRULY AMAZING SHIPabbey1609As soon as I knew this huge ship was coming to Australia, I was determined to sail away on her, even if it meant cruising solo Fortuneately I had the company of a very good friend and after booking a virtual balcony interior room many months ago, ... Read more
- Pied Piper 2018 Post Thanksgiving Cruise GRHinPorts
- Celebrity Edge....2018 DuncanHusky
- Solo Gay traveler maddenjer
- First Gay Cruise, Atlantis or RSVP? Sovietxzion
- Pied Piper- Alaska Aug 17, 2018- Celebrity Solstice blaze32789
- Grand Princess Dec 8 to Mexican Riviera warrior69
- Majestic Princess June 18, 2017 Singapore to Shanghai GillWoods
- Celebrity Cruises LGBT Commercial DCA1993