Gay & Lesbian Cruises
Gay & Lesbian Cruising
Cruises are welcoming vacation options for gay and lesbian travelers. Whether you're a lesbian couple looking for a romantic getaway or gay singles ready to party and make friends, there's a cruise for you. We can help you choose between fully chartered gay and lesbian cruises and gay groups on regular cruises, and find the cruise line that's right for you.Read Reviews for Gay & Lesbian Cruises
Gay Cruising BasicsLearn which lines, ports and charter companies cater to gay and lesbian cruisers.
Top 10 Cruise Lines for Gay and Lesbian TravelersFrom GLBT meetups to fabulous bars and nightlife, these cruise lines are tops with gay travelers.
Gay and Lesbian Charter CruisesRead about upcoming gay and lesbian cruises from Atlantis, RSVP, Olivia and other companies.
- Come Aboard My Lesbian Olivia Cruise
- FOD FAQ's, or Who Are the Friends of Dorothy?
- Gay and Lesbian Charter Cruises 2016 - 2017
- Gay Cruise Basics
- Pictures of an Olivia Lesbian Cruise
- Top 10 Cruise Lines for Gay and Lesbian Travelers
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Disabled Passengers' Rights (EU)
- What to Expect on a River Cruise: Low River Water Levels, High River Water Levels and Weather Issues
First Carnival CruiseTravelCureFirst impressions are everything. I took this cruise to help complete a CLIA MCC requirement and to learn the Carinval brand from first hand experience. Checking in the rep Nicole with 21 years experience with Carnival could care less that I was an ... Read more
Really great ship with great entertainmentglobalsafetypartnersHaving cruised only once before with Royal Caribbean, we tried Celebrity Solstice because the timing suited and the ship got great reviews - deservedly! We booked through Vacationstogo.com - they were excellent! We booked an inside stateroom ... Read more
Think I have had enough of Carnival.oscar73120The Dream is a large ship and very much understaffed. From the check in process, to the room steward, the dining room staff, bar staff, it was about the worst service I have ever received on a cruise ship. Carnival now asks that you chose when you ... Read more
First Cruise Experience, Vision of the SeasdenisejonesMy friend and i have just returned from our first RC cruise. This was something i was desperate to do and always wanted to go on RC and it was a birthday treat. I am disappointed to say it did not meet my expectations. We had an Ocean View ... Read more
This cruise was a complete unplug and re calibrate. It was a 100% success!! I suggest the pre check in option, it saves some time. I also suggest pre booking reservations. First time out of Cape Liberty Bayonne, NJ. IT was very smooth ... Read more
Spice Route Ticked Off the Bucket Listms lollipopWe chose this cruise so we could visit India Maldives and Sri Lanka. Going by Azamara was great as we love sailing with this company. Also we figured we would more likely become sick travelling by sea than on land. Mumbai was a great eye opener ... Read more
Rock and Roll on the Rocking CaribbeanskipperanneThis cruise was a charter, so many things may have been different. I have cruised over 10 times, but this was my first experience on Royal Caribbean. First of all the ship was nice and airy, a great greeting when we cam on board. Our ... Read more
- ANTHEM of the SEAS...How's Gay Social life? HLR
- Gay on Holland America, what's it like? frankc98376
- Norwegian Bliss interest? DavyB
- 12/23 Holiday Cruise on RC Serenade Surfguyxxx
- Aquafest Cruises Info jcerst
- Why we don't go on "all gay cruises" anymore Dazza1972
- Celebrity Reflection 28th of January canadianont
- Navigator of the Seas-Dec 4 2016 Phinster