Gay & Lesbian Cruises
Gay & Lesbian Cruising
Cruises are welcoming vacation options for gay and lesbian travelers. Whether you're a lesbian couple looking for a romantic getaway or gay singles ready to party and make friends, there's a cruise for you. We can help you choose between fully chartered gay and lesbian cruises and gay groups on regular cruises, and find the cruise line that's right for you.Read Reviews for Gay & Lesbian Cruises
Gay Cruising BasicsLearn which lines, ports and charter companies cater to gay and lesbian cruisers.
Top 10 Cruise Lines for Gay and Lesbian TravelersFrom GLBT meetups to fabulous bars and nightlife, these cruise lines are tops with gay travelers.
Gay and Lesbian Charter CruisesRead about upcoming gay and lesbian cruises from Atlantis, RSVP, Olivia and other companies.
- Come Aboard My Lesbian Olivia Cruise
- FOD FAQ's, or Who Are the Friends of Dorothy?
- Gay and Lesbian Charter Cruises 2017 to 2018
- How to Choose an LGBT Cruise
- Pictures of an Olivia Lesbian Cruise
- Top 10 Cruise Lines for Gay and Lesbian Travelers
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Disabled Passengers' Rights (EU)
- What to Expect on a River Cruise: Low River Water Levels, High River Water Levels and Weather Issues
Friends get awayrodriguezalicia8It was my first time taking a cruise and I had very high expectations from the review I received asking around about Royal Caribbean. As Hotel Managers in Miami, my friends and I had high hopes. The Check-In process to the boat was very quick and ... Read more
Awesome Allure of the SeasCruising together 2014Allure of the Seas was awesome. Cruise director and Activities director were great and really involved with the guests. Everyone can see that they enjoy their work! Mama Mia, Ocean Aria, Blue Planet, Character parades were fabulous and suitable ... Read more
AMAZING CRUISEjjrr2Overall quality of food, service, & entertainment was AMAZING. I can't ever imagine cruising on another boat. From the casino all the way down to the shows, the experience was worth talking about. The attention that was provided by each and ... Read more
Surprisedsideshow015The trip was great, the service was excellent. There were a few items that were brought to my eye. Tables in the on deck aft quarter, always felt sticky to my touch. Crumbs and dried up Ketchup was noted on more than one occasion. (always aft ... Read more
From the moment we stepped on the ship, we were treated with superb hospitality. The cruise director provided so many opportunities for fun, it was hard to decide! The onboard entertainment was excellent! The cast of the musical production ... Read more
Fantastic EntertainmentfrodelaggoI just loved my cruise, always so many people that are negative, but I had a great time onboard. And the ports on this is just so interesting.. We had booked excursions in almost every port, and they wore great.. the only thing that was a little ... Read more
Very SatisfiedtawcatNot going to bore you will the stuff everyone knows. Embarkation: Ship was delayed due to weather. The process of check-in was smooth. Didn't actually get on the ship until after 1pm. Cabins were ready at 3pm. RCCL credited everyone a $20 ... Read more
- Any gay social meetings on Cunard Queen Victoria? tv24
- HAL Nieuw Statendam 2019 RMS Olympic
- HAL Rotterdam feedback? RMS Olympic
- NCL Pearl garsny
- Does anyone do the FOD/LGBT gatherings? dfwguy
- Celebrity Reflection July 21, 2017 EandS
- Should I worry about Ochos Rios, Jamaica Boytjie
- Info Requested: MSC Experience CruisinMaterial