1) No outlet for my c-pap. They had to run an extension cord which I got to stare out for the rest of the week.
2) No hot water in the vanity. I had to wash my daughters face paint off with cold water.
3) None of the stoppers worked to hold water.
4) The water jet tub was broke, but that didn't matter because after I filled it with brown water I was completely turned off.
5) The million of lights in the vanity made it hot so I undid 2/3 of the lights only to have them put back in.
6) Like every other carnival cruise, the room was hot, even with two vents in the grand suite.
7) The satillite connection was broke for the entire voyage.
8) The remote didn't work to the TV, I asked them to fix it, still wasn't fixed, I ended up using the controls on the TV.
9) Thank God they had two movies on each day on TV, but the quality was SD and audio was trash.
10) It was difficult washing the kids in the bath because the hot water temp kept changing from cold to super hot (not scalding).
11) The fridge didn't work.
1) Roomy with lots of cabinets and shelves. Read entire member review >>
The crew is awesome! Apollo was our cabin steward, cabin 7422, he and his assistant were top notch. Our cabin was always clean and ready to use within 15 to 30 minutes after we left. We had 2 requests during our stay for an ice bucket, he had one in our cabin and kept it filled with ice everyday and we asked for extra pillows which he had to us within 10 minutes of our asking for them. The cabin was spacious but worn! The counter was permanently stained and not amount of elbow grease would change that. We were disappointed that there was not a mini fridge in the cabin. The balcony was beautiful wrap around so we have great views from the back and portside but again there was no way to hide the age of the decking, railing or deck furniture. There were many other areas of the ship that age was apparent and I would guess that CCC has no plans to change that situation Read entire member review >>
We had the grand suite as an upgrade. Our traveling party was my husband's Mom (widowed) and two kids 21 & 18 boys - My husband and I... Wonderful Huge Balcony - seated 5. Nice changing room - no door though but it didn't matter - sink and storage/closet in that area....Double sink in with Big jacuzzi tub ( not hotel size -ship size)in Bathroom.. and wonderful shower in with tub. Probably needs an eye catching update but for our family it was perfect for the value & short cruise. Great closet and storage space. Fridge was a nice added-value. We slept 5 with a king, double pull out and then a roll away. Flat screen TV and giant entertainment center with storage - so if 2 used this room...super roomy.... :) Read entire member review >>
This cabin is located over Club Rio, which hosts karaoke at night. There are also occassional band rehearsals in the afternoon. The songs are completely audible in the room along with strong floor vibrations from the music. It may not be a problem if you are a very late night person. But, if you want to watch tv in your room, sleep before midnight, or take an afternoon nap these will be very distracting. Read entire member review >>