Cabin 5107 is the most forward on the starboard side. There is a very unattractive air intake, but otherwise the balcony is large enough for two lounge chairs and two regular chairs. You will hear noise from the theater below, but not from the kids club. The cabin layout is just like on any Carnival ship, even though this is Costa. Good storage space, adequate bathroom, no amenities. Read entire member review.
1. Closet space was sufficient.
2. Room was often stuffy and the air conditioning didn't work well for the first days, but the staff were prompt to come to try to repair the problem.
3. More North American electrical outlets are necessary.
4. It would be helpful if brochures stressed the fact that the ship operates on the Euro system so the final bill does not become a shock with the increased exchange factor.
5. North Americans are used to getting 'free water' so it would be helpful if it was mentioned in brochures as well.
6. It would be more reassuring to North American, English speaking passengers to have an unaccented person on board to turn to if problems arise. Read entire member review.
scruffy balcony cabin - note to all - avoid cabins with adjoining doors to next cabin as they always prove to have no noise insultation
but a great upgrade from an inside guarantee! Read entire member review.
These cabins were rated but not individually reviewed; read the full cruise review for opinions on cabins and more.
Costa Atlantica Decks Costa Atlantica Luci Del Varieta Deck Costa Atlantica La Dolce Vita Deck Costa Atlantica La Strada Deck Costa Atlantica Roma Deck Costa Atlantica I Clowns Deck Costa Atlantica Amarcord Deck Costa Atlantica Intervista Deck Costa Atlantica Eight 1/2 Deck Costa Atlantica Ginger and Fred Deck Costa Atlantica E La Nave Va Deck Costa Atlantica La Voce della Luna Deck Costa Atlantica Le Notti di Cabiria Deck