3 oz goat cheese
1 cup apple juice
3.5 fl oz heavy cream
1 cup plain yogurt
1/4 cup honey
1-1/3 fl oz BACARDI® BIG
APPLE Flavoured Rum
1 cup tempura flour
Crushed ice in water
Oil for deep-frying
Grapes for garnish
Goat Cheese and Apple Soup with Grape Tempura
Editor's note: Tempura flour can be found in Asian specialty markets. Plain flour can be used but the batter will be slightly heavier.
1. In a blender, blend goat cheese and apple juice until smooth.
2. Add cream and yogurt and blend to desired consistency; stir in the rum.
3. In a stainless steel bowl, make the tempura batter. Stir ice and water into the flour until just wet -- a bit lumpy is better than ultra-smooth. Set aside.
4. Dust the grapes with a little flour. Dip in the batter and deep-fry in oil until golden brown in color. Remove and set aside on an absorbent paper towel to remove excess oil.
5. Pour the soup into a bowl or cup, and garnish with grape tempura.
Recipe: Goat Cheese and Apple Soup with Grape Tempura
Get the Secrets the Lines Don't Tell
+ deals, tips and reviews in your inbox