1/4 oz DISARONNO®
1/4 oz Butterscotch
1/2 oz Courvoisier
1/2 oz DRAMBUIE® Liqueur
1 packet hot chocolate
4 oz hot water
1 oz chocolate syrup
Editor's note: Courvoisier is a brand of cognac. If you do not have it on hand, your favorite high-quality cognac will be fine.
1. Fill see-through coffee mug with hot water, let it stand for 1 minute to pre-heat the mug.
2. Empty hot water; use chocolate syrup to make desired chocolate design on the inner surface of the glass.
3. While design sets (this takes a minute or so), mix the hot chocolate powder and water in a separate glass. Stir until chocolate powder dissolves.
4. Combine chocolate mix and liqueurs into reserved mug with chocolate design.
5. Top with whipped cream. Garnish additionally with some grated nutmeg and cinnamon -- and a cherry.
Cocktails Category: Angel's Touch
Get the Secrets the Lines Don't Tell
+ deals, tips and reviews in your inbox