4 mahi mahi fillets
1 oz chopped garlic
6 oz finely diced red onions
1 oz BACARDI® LIMON™ Flavoured Rum
2 oz sliced scallion
2 oz finely chopped ginger
3 oz finely chopped jalapenos
4 oz finely diced red bell peppers
3 oz finely diced green bell peppers
3 oz finely diced yellow bell peppers
3 oz mango
3 oz papaya
3 oz pineapples
1-3/4 oz lemon juice
1-3/4 oz lime juice
1-3/4 oz grapefruit juice
3-1/2 oz olive oil
12 pineapple leaves
12 endive leaves
rock salt, as needed
black pepper, as needed
finely chopped chives, cilantro and parsley, as needed
lemon zest, as needed
lime zest, as needed
grapefruit zest, as needed
1. Blanch all seafood items and mix with the garlic, ginger, half of each bell pepper, scallions, two ounces of red onions, and some lime and lemon zest. Add lemon and lime juice, cilantro, chives, parsley, two and a half ounces of olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Create three sets of rock salt blends. Blend grapefruit zest with rock salt and set aside, and repeat with lemon zest and lime zest.
3.Mix the papaya with one ounce of jalapenos, one ounce of red onions, one third of the rum, lime salt, lime juice, olive oil and cilantro.
4. Mix the pineapple with one ounce of ginger, one ounce of red onions, one third of the rum, grapefruite salt, grapefruit juice, olive oil and cilantro.
5. Mix the mango with one ounce of red bell peppers, one ounce of red onions, one third of the rum, lemon salt, lemon juice, olive oil and cilantro.
6. Put some papaya salsa in a shot glass, place a scallop on top and garnish with an endive lear, a pineapple leaf and a stick of scallion. Repeat the same procedure, coupling the mango salsa with the mahi mahi and the pineapple salsa with the shrimp.
7. Arrange the three flavored rock salts around the shot drink glasses, place the papaya an scallop with the lime rock salt, the mango and mahi mahi with the grapefruit rock salt and the pineapple and shrimp with the lemon rock salt.
8. Fill five small spoons with chopped red and yellow bell pepper, jalapeno, red onion and cilantro.
Editor's note: Measurements have been converted from the metric system and are approximate.