3 oz tuna steak
1 nori wrap
1-1/2 oz Mesclun Mix
8 tbsps tempura batter
1 tbsp soya sauce
1-3/4 oz pickled ginger
1/4 tbsp tobiko
1/4 tbsp ginger powder
1/2 oz GREY GOOSE® Vodka
1/2 oz soya sauce
1 oz chicken stock
1/4 tsp dijon mustard
2 oz olive oil
salt and pepper
Yellow Fin Tuna with Vodka and Soya Dressing
1. Marinate tuna in soya sauce, lemon and GREY GOOSE® Vodka.
2. Wrap tuna steak with half of the nori wrap then dip in the tempura batter.
3. Fry in a deep fryer to make the outer layer crispy.
4. Arrange fried tuna steak on a plate with drizzled soya sauce.
5. Garnish with mesclun mix and pickled ginger, forming a rosette topped with tobiko.
Editor's note: Measurements have been converted from the metric system and are approximate.
Recipe: Yellow Fin Tuna with Soya Vodka Dressing
Get the Secrets the Lines Don't Tell
+ deals, tips and reviews in your inbox